Monday 27 April 2015

1 year on.

Hello! 

So very quickly,

We attended stake conference this week and on the saturday night session, guess who I see walking in... Mani! I met Mani on a quiet suburban street in chelmsford nearly a year ago. He was speaking at conference! He spoke about the journey since the day he met me and Elder Martin. He was baptised and then later baptised his wife and daughter. He received a calling, attended the temple and this weekend he received the Melchizedek priesthood! We had such a wonderful reunion, hes still calls me brother and I was just so happy to see and hear bout the significant change the Gospel has brought to his life and family. 

Next stop is the temple and I will probably be home by then! 

I love you all

iPads this week! 

Hugs and Handshakes


Elder Nolan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...