Tuesday 26 August 2014

Yeah Buddy!

With the Craskes


Taking the sisters to the station today, Sister Aliberti (black hair) goes home to italy tomorrow!

The waffle house breakfast with Buddy

Our new companion Elder Craske!

Me and sister Russell - amazing woman!

Hey everyone,

How are you?

I never thought 6 weeks could go by so fast, but it has and I am looking back on it and all I'm seeing is a blurry memory of failures and success's, pains and joys, fleeting goals being enveloped by the shadow of doubt only to be chased away by the unstoppable rays of faith and love that have descended upon the Norwich zone in our labour to bring souls unto Christ. It has been a transfer filled with miracles.

I have learnt that when we put our trust in the Lord, when we stop thinking that we have to pull the line on our own and realise that there is no way that we could do it alone (or that we never have been asked to) and we plead with him every day and show him that we are willing to work until we can't work anymore, it is at that point that we finally unlock the door that is holding back the numberless blessings the Lord is eager to shower us with and allow Him to magnify the means to make miracles happen in the lives of those around us.
We are hitting our goals as a mission, as a zone and as individuals.

So our friend loving kindness came to church on Sunday and had a great time, he is about to go walkabout in the south west of England and I'm sure his experience of the 'Mormons' will stay with him forever. Buddy is doing phenomenally well and we are already planning out the road trip across America we are having after mine and Johnson's missions are up! He will be baptised this weekend, we are so very happy for him and we feel extremely blessed to have been a part of his conversion story.

So, transfer week is upon us, we got the call late last night; me and Elder Johnson are staying together in Norwich. We are really happy with this news and are so excited for the new transfer!

It starts again, we have set some great goals together and this will be the transfer that I hit my year mark. It is such a terrifying thought yet at the same time it will be a very humbling moment for me. I love being a missionary and for the first time it's beginning to hit me that this will one day come to an end.

I love you all,

Hugs and Handshakes,

Elder Nolan

Kings lynn district - I don't know what i'm doing - My bro Elder Tautfest on the far right with the sweet frames finishes his mission tomorrow, going to miss him! 

It's in right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...