Thursday 26 June 2014

June 23rd update

My new Comp and his crazy Father.

The District. Butterfield, Paul, Nolan, David, Aliberti, Martinaeu

Just finished a baptismal interview in Great Yarmouth. Rude not to have Fish and Chips on the beach. Perks of the Job ey.

Flippin' well proud of this photo. Me and Elder David cornered it. Never seen one before so I had to make the most of the situation.


Hey Everyone.

How has your week been?

Mine has been a tough one, me and Elder David have had a lot of problems to deal with, but we got through it. 

The highlights of the week have been seeing the other norwich elders baptise a great young man into the church. Being a zone leader now, other peoples success is something that I truly delight in now, at the beginning of my mission I was a little competitive and now I think I find more joy in seeing the Lord bless them with success than in my own area. 

I had 2 exchanges this week with a brand new missionary Elder Paul and one of the assistants, Elder Taufest. We have some fine Elder's in this mission and I am really excited to see Elder Paul progress, he will be a great one. 

Our baptism on saturday sadly didn't happen and she is moving to southampton this week! We have a baptism scheduled for this sunday, our friend Neil. Norwich is a university city and it's the first time on my mission I have been teaching students...chinese students. It is so much easier than I thought it would be. (not speaking chinese) The church has so many resources we can use and the Chinese way of education is so great for us to teach to. Neil would much rather be given a chapter of the BOM and in the Gospel Principles book than us trying to do some inventive object lesson trying so valiantly to liken the spirit world to a dentist waiting room. We are currently teaching people from China, iraq, thailand, phillipines, zambia, england, and bolivia. Keeps things interesting!

Anyway, have to go! 

Have a great week,

Hugs and Handshakes,
--
Elder Tobias Cristian Nolan
England London Mission
64-68 Princes Gate
Exhibition Road,
South Kensington
London, England SW7 2PA
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...